What is the status of digital transformation in the energy industry?
- With the help of Digital@Utility, energy suppliers can determine their level of digitalization, compare themselves with other companies and take concrete measures by identifying the potential for improvement.
- Together with Kearney, BDEW and VSE and based on data from over 100 energy suppliers, we provide an up-to-date picture and practical case studies from AusNet Services, e.kundenservice Netz, EDP, Gasnetz Hamburg, GEN-I, LWA, Stadtwerke Essen, Stadtwerke München and VNG.
- Energy suppliers of all sizes from all stages of the value chain from Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Asia and Australia took part in Digital@Utility 2021.
- The importance of a digital transformation for long-term economic success is high on the corporate agenda: more companies are developing new digital business areas and using these as the primary ways to grow sales. The companies in our study say they expect sales of digital products and services to grow more than 10 percent a year for the next three years.
- Download the the study to find out more about the results: